Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Salwutations from North Korea!


Hellwo Amerika! You buddy Kim Jong Il here. Did you see me in news tonight wif my good fwend Bill Clinton! See you Wankees, I impotent! I get impotent weader to come to see me. I world weader! You think I just small person. Wook you swilly wankees, Wif Obama as your weader, you country more like us everyday. So, Poohy on you! - I on world stage with impotent Bill Clinton. Yes, I know I took Laura Ling and Euna Lee hostage to get some attention, but I knew buddy Bill would want to wesque young gurls. I give Willie gurls, but wemember, I still have my nukweer weepons!
Well, of course the Old NCO is making fun of a serious situation. I am elated that Laura Ling and Euna Lee will be reunited with their families. But I also take note of that once again, America’s prestige as the leader of the free world has been diminished. By sitting down with this ruthless dictator, we provided him the credibility he desperately desires. You can bet North Korea’s propaganda machine is using this event to promote their agenda and brain wash their oppressed population. I can only wonder if another apology was issued to the North Korean dictator. We appear to be returning to the days of Jimmy Carter when we were constantly challenged by 3rd world countries because America was perceived as weak. Our national stature was injured, and it took a real leader like Ronald Reagan for America to regain its national pride and return it to its position as leader of the free world. Those 3rd world nations didn’t have the balls to challenge Reagan. Go ask Omar Kadafi. Lets just pray there’s another Reagan out there for 2012.

No comments: