Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm In.

I’m Mr. John M. Class. The “M” stands for Middle. So, Ms. First Lady, you want me to tell Barack that I’m in? Well, Barack, I’ll tell you what I’m in – Crap – up to my neck. Here’s what else I’m in – Trouble. You promised us in the middle class that you would be our Champion back when you ran for President in 2008. You promised you would turn this economy around in three years, BTY that was three and a half years ago. Promises, promises, promises. I’ll say one thing about you, you’re a slick talker. You could probably sell cow manure to a dairy farmer. Like I heard Mr. Romney say about you the other day – “talk is cheap” – and that’s about the only thing that’s cheap in your economy. So, Mr. President, here is a short list of “I’m in”: I’m in the ranks of the unemployed. I’m in foreclosure on my house. I’m in debt up to my eyeballs. I’m in the group of folks whose unemployment ran out months ago. I’m in the multitude of people who have stopped looking for work (so I don’t get counted in your amazing 8.3 unemployment rate) I’m in a growing number of people that have ‘buyer’s remorse’ from voting for you in 2008. So Michelle, if you need me to tell your husband “I’m In”, well, then, I guess I am – because your Husband put me there. P.S. And please don’t tell me it’s George W. Bush’s fault. Even you have to admit that excuse is getting a little tired. Regards, J. M. Class.

1 comment:

Gator Dud said...

You can fool me one time but not twice. All I have to ask myself is
'Am I better off now then 3 1/2 years ago ?' Let's see, My house is worth less, my 401K is worth less, gas costs more, my electric bill is more, my heath care costs are more, food costs more.
The country is more divided than ever and he wants my vote. No way in hell.